Sunday, August 23, 2009

out of focused truths.

all. some. nothing.
a hung head is all that stands in view, with drops of exceedingly full toxin filled tears hitting the ground slowly. i can't breathe.
with the knowings of a new, uphill, dagger throwing battle up ahead, to the other side, i know i have to pull through, to the end.
as each blade once again aims for the heart, it has succeeded. i lay upon the slanted hill in midst of a summers night, calling to be just lifted away from here. the pains in which finally subside into the rims of my soul have harden.. and put to a daily target of awakened reminders.
you will find this body, but you won't find what lies inside of it, anymore.
because everything that has ever been placed in her, is vanished, and stripped.
a attempt to gather all the pieces that have fallen to the ground, ends up astray because she is gone.
taken to a pit of skin skimming poisons, with the odor coiling into her system, hour by hour she is left dry and loose of any feeling.
i see that it has me here alone, shaking, all without warning.
i need to go to the bottom of the dark lake, that was once clear.
i need to be taken to the lowest limits and stapled there,
robbed of all my abilities, and left there to be forgotten on a rock.
i am now where i belong, in solitude, striving for something that does not follow, nor fits with who i am.
the need to cope with this abandonment, this shut out, has only given me one option.
i can not give anymore of myself, i can not speak anymore words, i can not live anymore seconds.
you have told me the words, i intake them into me.
the option you left me with, is what shades over my life from now on.
it is impossible to try and change them.
because i have, i have tried to voice all i needed to. i am dry. you just cant take it,
now you've let me go,
and i have to let you go because of that.
i can not kill myself any longer over the facts of what i have done to you.
the mask is placed over me now, i will not be here to cause anymore pain upon you,
i am done, for you.
the everlasting, forever candle we lit together at the start, has withered downward...
it has reached the last speck of the black wick, last night.
you took a blow at it,
i could not stop you.
so i took the burnt out candle, and i walked away.
just for you, once again.
as you say, thank you.
i can not bring back this light, i grieve in the facts of what i have in my hand.
so i can not reply.
all i did was just take the first step,
away.
goodbye, i am gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment