Sunday, August 9, 2009

a tied knot.


with a frame of gold circles.
a carved shape that timelessly borders our structured paths supplies me with guidance.
placing my fingers in the cracks and ridges of each edged out space has me believing whats present.
with the simple designs of swirls and curves it travels my imagination to you.
thinking back to the peaks of wonders, its those that made me bottle up every second into my mind.
with a fragrance of autumns air inflating my lungs, the image it effortlessly makes in my heart is that of a open road, with a single line of mixed coloured leaves cutting through the middle, telling me to trust it and trust where it leads to.
this line will take me to the future, and to the huge hopes i have for it.
we must trust it to be bigger, better and brighter.
the hunger for a day where it all just pieces together is what i strive towards everyday.
the satisfaction of everything just fitting, mending and melting as one single shape that i can grab a hold is what will power me through.
but the piece i already have fitted is you, and what you bring, which is a staple to my existence.
something that doesn't skip through the waters and then disappears.
a tree that doesn't get cut down but that is forever placed in my life.
one that will always be by my side to conquer this world, no matter what.
this unbreakable bond between a two is rare,
a thank you is not said enough to a masterpiece that has been painted so perfectly...
i owe you a brush to aid in turning your imagination into reality.
i owe you a easel to support all of your leaps of faith.
i owe you a blank canvas to have a fresh start, at leaving your inspirations to a fate.
so take what i can supply and create whatever you feel.
cause the endless shooting stars that i see in your sky are ones that
need to be wished upon, or else it all goes to waste.
you are a gift.
a gift to me.
so with this secure bundle of magic we have spread surrounding us,
lets share it, share this knot we've made
and,
watch it grow into a circle, that continues to always expand, and cycle around
cause boy don't we know its here to stay...
because its forever tied.

1 comment: