Thursday, September 3, 2009

a marking of airs.


the close of one eye.
in the moment of laughter, living with the after
a train ride back to the place of distortion cuts my mood.
with the skyline to the right, i tilt my head to rest upon the solid glass window.
the dizzying pace in which the road lines pass, i am fallen into the lost track of exhaustion.
a startled noise awakens me, to look to my left,
all i see is the far window, in the shape of a O, along its edge a speck that is a black spider moves quickly around its border, silently grabbing my attention, as is replicates the sounds that are playing in my head...
im at this detour of thought watching this web of life being formed in front of me,
it then takes me back, out to the window,
i gaze at this roadside town that exerts warmth, and humbleness.
as we look to the signs that will guide our way through, i just wanna stop.
and intake all this air that surrounds here,
knowing a common thread here, holds whats important close is all i ask for in my life.
when the reality of the clock strikes, making clear that there is rarely a time to stop, for things we want to pause into.
but the ability to recognize whats worth waiting and stopping for is the light at the end of my ongoing tunnel.
with the will to wait and withhold for time to play out,
i can see that there will never be a wrong way out.
as once again we carry on pace with this ride we set ourselves on
i lay to rest with my forearm under my chin,
and may i travel to find more lessons, and new sights
that will bring me to great heights,
just so the wind doesnt fright,
i will close one eye tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment