Thursday, August 6, 2009

let it flow.


a slow falling leaf.
with the sun lite grass covering what lies beneath, a enticing unknown draws me in.
as the pale blue skies open up to gently relieve my untouched surface, it forces my eyelids to come to a pause.
leaving all my trust to my sense of feeling,
at the left side of my lower body... a tiny tickle of something has me feeling consumed, its movement is even and gentle.
in a seconds time its changed, im changed. now under the spotlights of the shaded clouds a turnover into shivering sheets of unpredictability becomes clear, its all at a loss of comforted reliabilities and importance's.
a confusion of what just happened strikes my silent thought, the reality of constant alteration travels down my arm into my fingers, as i pull at the grass that was once warm i toss it into the air...
the wind catches it and showers it over my face.
and as i let my mind slip into a light oblivion, all of time freezes.
i was forgetting what it was to just let go.
i was losing what it was to be expected.
i was shedding what it was to worry.
i was feeling what it was to stop.
the point where i have come to has left me with the staples of how to live,
i need not to be hung on the branches of whats has been lived, rather swing through
all thats to come with lifeless doubt.
and slowly as i am awaken to be under the streaming sun... i realize
that in this place i was in of discovery
i can be nothing but compared to,
a leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment