Monday, July 6, 2009

live by your conscience.

the breeze.
inside of the square of simplicity the rush of air fills in the sunken curves that releases... me.
the smell of the solid forms that bare reality gives me light, i see the meadows across the way, with its willows touching the ends of the tall trees. the shadows of the sun guards the aged grass leaving me a spot to rest, the separating line of the night and day, hot and cold presents to me the contrasts of nature... positives and negatives, childhood vs. adulthood and the ups and downs of life.
with the scene of freedom behind me, i chase the drifting string of twine along the dirt path up to the brick yard garden, outlined with single white cala lilies along the stones the accents of black cast iron chairs cuts into the sight, in that moment every glossy shine is covered by the clouds, im blocked out, trying and trying to lend my thoughts to the unknown, and hope of a return. as i turn my back to the sky i spot the takeover of thick grey clouds consuming the atmosphere...
its all too confusing, the seconds of change tangles my mind to never believe. we fool with our words onto paper marking each moment, not ever knowing what the next brings.
we must leave it and mark it with the chance to pick up again, because nothing is ever certain.
nothing stops flowing..
and all is always growing.
just breathe.

1 comment: