Tuesday, July 28, 2009

the escape.



for all you've made me feel.
a feeling of dryness consumes my throat and has guided me to the harshness's of what has happened.
a crack and a shatter tightens the back of my neck, it has me at an unease stature, i fight to build the stones that will lead me to improvement, but the unpredictable spread of oil masks the stones it then shakes my attempt and crumbles it.
a look of surrender fills my face.
i need for something to overcome me as the darts in eyes turn into the facts. i'm once again lost, and left to run.
i take cover in the blankets, where i lay my head against the unsteady wood and rely on the inevitable's of a new tomorrow.
i have departed the minutes of peace, where i was in the rawest form of living, where i would run my eyes along the rippleless lake till i would reach the skirts of the arching trees, the dark lake reflected sky is blocked by the takeover of translucidus clouds, with the beams of light striking the sparkle in all fights it has my attention, i am no longer latched onto the stresses of a uncomparable freedom, i am free.
i wanted the docks edges to shorten to my knees, i then spilled my legs into the weightless lake, instantly a sensation of cleanse and purity soothed my tension... i heard silence.
the marriage of sounds made by my feet as it reunited with the waters has healed me from all the worries of what was left behind.
all i have left is to breathe in the deep tones of life.
all i have left is to be welcomed and warmed by the breeze of cool airs.
all i have finally regained was the importance of something worthy.
all i am is into the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment