Thursday, July 9, 2009

fly away.


the walk to the end of the line.
it begins to pick up into a light jog, finally evolving to a sprint.
these quick, minor glances at the side ditches have me falling into a guilt state. the unjust punishment i feel inside has me consistently going back, back to that.
the thoughts and dwells of the past, and the future.
the biggest blinding circle i find myself going in is the one of confusion.
the rounding corners that force my foot to touch the ground pulls me downward into your pull, the pull you have on me, the impact you've made on me isn't easy.
the struggle of the pedals are gripping me to feel the fight, all of the intensities i burn into myself starts from the denials of what got me here, the spotting of the never ending truth.
a field of greys lay in front of me, i pedal back two cycles going to that place of day, you sitting upon the solid ground, the sounds of my voice directing the stance.
its captured.
forever...
the need for this line we have made is apart of me, attached to me, in me.
a disguised essential begins to ink permanence onto me.
let the night cycle on around us.
as we feel the ridges of the pavement on our backs.
may we reunite without a fuss.
to one day find our doubts a float... to the end of the shoreline.

No comments:

Post a Comment