Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why the sky is blue.

From the moment your pale blue eyes spoke to my hollowed out mind the hook you've claimed was forever sunken into my skin.
The reel of honesty you have wound me up, slowly touches my focus to be followed into a time of experimental phases. All capturing the slightest specks of timeless love.
The fluxation of wants and gains tangled up the ropes of your frayed mind.
I'm sorry... I'm sorry, yet again.
The tremors of hope and sight in the future blinded the mirrors of you sacred soul, the sun reflected rays off of the inviting glass instantly shot through my cold, misleading shield.
A lost trail, confused at which was to turn, the turn of the course leads to a location of overflowing voids of hurt. As i turn to the sun for advice the heat sears, scars all of my skin into defeat and exhaustion. I realize time is as open as the doors the lightest layer of imagination, as essential as the trim on a window, it supports the existence of display.
Take my words and soak them into every dry sheet in your mind. Keep what is heard, discard what was done, cause all I've gained is this bond, this bond that has the strength to retain all meanings of the word friendship.

a type that defeats the fields that base pain.
a type where an ocean water can reflect its freedom into the atmosphere.
a type in which will never be broken, but only be excelled.

So please take and savour this in.. I will.
Spread this infectious dust up into our body and soul may it for eternity consume our thoughts.
Let it sore.
Just don't ask why.

-p


No comments:

Post a Comment