Monday, April 20, 2009

the shine to my steel.

The attempt to wipe the slate clean of stains scubbed out the fear in my world.
The chance to walk off the cliff into happiness has never been clearer. I stumble towards the opaque rocks in midst of blinding my path to temptation of the endless water, the odd shaped jumble of particles tugs at my inner light.
I caught the chain of change, the vast spectrum of colours that are introduced in such a unexpected way peel back my tinted harsh thoughts into the new world, the new age to my old.
Each section to my whole, is scatter across the rigid peaks and lows of life, the past is torched by memories, the present is graced with time and the future is left a open chance.. to try.
the pay off to my limb, has brought me to a new day, I once again will try and change whats been sealed and shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment