Monday, April 27, 2009

...

create a mural that spreads across my vision. that blasts the sounds of beating drums into my soul, let it pound at my eyes to seal them shut, the extended length of consistency brings light to the darkness, when the line of comfort is slashed with white dust that's filled with a bowl of careless means, the mind gradually shuts into a state of black paint. it blocks the works of life, the wheel of change, the row of growth. i am stuck.
lead me to the river, where the stream is fused with wildlife, bring me to the open land where the all is flattened into the dirt, show me the lens that brings me to the ground of our oblivious treasures.
the road that we are on takes us no where, where is the meaning, why is the fight we are sweating bring such disappointment to our lives.
start where the trees have grown, end where the wind has blown.
at this stand still of emotions, all i can do is fly my kite without a fright.

No comments:

Post a Comment