Tuesday, April 14, 2009

claim thee.

My insides are what i have, what i have to deal with. The restricted love i have left to give, That you won't take, take and guard.
It's there, there for you to thrive on, latch on.
TAKE IT.
I wanna go, go till the sun and moon is one. But my thirst for the life and realities of the imagination of thought is never enough to match the height of your pedestal that you place yourself on.
With that force of never trying, you are the one i want, that single one.
That undeniable feeling of love, but that area of vast grey is what distinguishes me from you and you from THAT.
My heart has felt for you, since we've spoken. it's been pounding pounding at the doors of relationship. I've been straight up against, emerged into the steel in which the door is built upon. It has smacked me across my soul, piercing a straight line down the center.
The rawness of the wound has healed... Through your ways of slow inching latches onto the barks of my thick skin, it gave me the hope that there will be a to be continued.
I see the distant glow of my heart, it's progressing towards me. But why now?
My feeling of promise haunts every move you make. Scared?, scared but yet cant be true.
Your truth is to run, run away. Without warning that you'll return. I can't do it. Can't give myself, my whole self to someone who takes it and infects it with poison, as you smear it into the lifeless arrays of dirt.
You treat me like an assembly line, predictable and ordinary, when all i wanna be is that stone on a clear palette of glass, unreadable and meaningful.
I want to be that light, the shine in your eyes.
But i have to carve one thing in my mind...
and that is that you don't want me..

-p

No comments:

Post a Comment