Tuesday, September 29, 2009

7c40.

the feeling of shedding a mask.
As we are shot into the overload of the fall winds, a reveal of independence is brushed to the surface.
with the sights of a new world in the distance, i walk closer.
a new witness brought to the community of life begins to observe, now under the spotlight of a scattered supported box, a cold tickles the necks of many as they are now focused to the girl above.
a spotted cement circle in which i want to lay my mind on is spreading its way into me, the sight of the mundane stone sets within minutes.
the motion of the lines run constant, the lines guide me into thinking that we are central.
we are within our own boundaries, the first steps into a new territory has lifted me to feel revamped, the sounds of hard stones in contact with the bottom of shoes has pattered a breaking down of the old.
with the hope and new movement of clearance, the intriguing warmth covers my face, its broken through.
typicality blows away, down the back alleys of the busy streets.
its smashed and thrown into the fallen bricks, that are inevitably mended with the molded pavement, it then gets lost in the rubble and soon begins to be forgotten.
a unrolling of dust covers our bodies out in the cold, we feel willing, willing to bare the cycle.
a rotating sense of unforced connection gains momentum as it travels on, up the stairs, through the ridged cracks, to a new start.
a shelter of hidden gems has fallen off the poles of support.
we have jumped into the cycle that we feel will bring us something worthy.
the contact of touching something that was once thought to be a rainbow of gold ice has evolved into a scene of white waves,
the shot of comfort begins to fill my eyes with tears.
finally.
i have found it,
that feeling of complete satisfaction, with myself, with what i want, with you.
as i stare out past the barriers of my hesitant thoughts , i see a view, a view so strong that it breaks them into the cold floor, in which my past has subsided into.
i am left only to submerge myself into you, its what you deserve.
the stones i have thrown at you, that have made you question our love, has bruised my heart.
the force that left only one way out, never made its way to you, and it is because of you,
that we are here.
thank you, thank you for
letting me shed my mask,
on my time,
in my way,
so finally now I am here, exposed.
for you.

1 comment: