Tuesday, June 16, 2009

to you i owe.

its the last call out through my stares... im closing the shutters of my eyes, the stream of watered losses collides down my face.
finding the relief as i just sit back and listen to the voice of the man who makes me feel nothing but raw and bare, stripped to the stone cold flesh of who i am.
know that i would travel from new york to victoria with my foot to the ground, if i knew it would make you see the lengths you mean to me. the journey you've put me on, placed me on is the one i will remember, the sunset horizon i need to feel is there when i think of you.
but having the stamp of being your beating, exhausting bullet into your chest, has left me with the twisting sting of failure, this hard surface i shot into myself feels right.
its right to know that i let this bottled up eternal spark of rarity go, cause i am no where near the boundaries of what it deserves to be released to.
the unbarring thought of witnessing and embracing such a state that makes me feel on top of this incredible world, that makes me feel free, appreciated and loved, stabs my soul and infects it with regret.
i said my greatest fear was to regret, and this is the one and only regret that i cant ever be mad at, because i know its for you.
sorry for the flood i've poured into your mind, sorry for the pebbles i've made you stumble on, sorry for being me..
i hope one day this path to the end will pick up, cause i will always have it there, waiting.
but i cant blame the world if it turns upside down, and shatters, i cant blame you for protecting your gift that you need to save.
i cant decide it.
the one thing i can feel is that i dont ever want you to be lost, i will forever be placed in a hole of voids if i couldnt hear your thoughts everyday.. but its up to you.
i leave my words to you, cause that is what i owe.
this is for you.
this atmosphere has no meaning to me if it aint got you in it, know that.
goodbye.
-big blue, tiny red.

1 comment:

  1. Follow the distant light of self fulfillment. It's the only way out

    S.E.X.

    ReplyDelete