Sunday, June 14, 2009

i lay in the parallels of two worlds.
and the one common thing that travels through the seams is that the grass will always grow and change, but once the final blow out of a childs mouth is used, the side paths to where i was heading will soon disappear.
the red choke of the grid magnifies into my sight, i see the pattern beginning to fall into play, its all to predictable.
all that is lacking consistence serves a splurge of persistence, the plays of scatter slashes onto the walls leaves marks of your permanence, i need something that will stay, stay as clay so i can trace out the lines of words with my fingertips along the coarse ridged surface, motion by motion its imprinting onto my skin the feeling of meaning.
i want to hear the sound of taps on a hollowed out surface... so i can close my eyes and be placed in the rounds of something steady.
i see the curve of growth, life, and reality.. but i fear the crumbles of this slate of ice... and all i can spot is the view of going downhill.
i tumble onto my back down the rocks, one skid after the other, im bruised with these marks of loss, the borders of the wounds leave me with the restriction to never regret, never regret the choices we are forced to make, the steady pulsation my mind is in leaves me staring blankly out into the uneven highs and lows of the mismatched treelines.
as i follow the seperation between the shades of palest blues to the blackest greens i am stopped by my knee high lengths of water at my legs and im forced under, under the tide...
after the battle of escape, im now confined to the surrender of change.. i've floated on, on and on down the choppy movement of the waves, the toll its taken, it releases my frustration and paranoia and turns them to helplessness.
im done.
take what you need from this rack of used affairs, cause all i feel inside is empty sorrows of distant wallows.
so grab the hands of something worth while, and imbrace it, dont ever lose the grip.. cause life is there to lather up the reins for slipage, all i ask is to sustain this state of fulfillment...
so don't you see?...
we just need to be left at sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment